[Mendobirds] Laytonville Phainopepla

  • John Lace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi Birders,
      I was camped at the Kate Wolf music festival along Ten Mile Creek just
      north of Laytonville. There were a few birders among the several
      thousand gentle tie-dyed folks. The highlight for me was a Phainopepla
      pair. It seems a bit west of their range in the Central Valley
      foothills. 25 species all together, common stuff.

      John Lace
      Grass Valley, CA