Golden Eagles just fledged

  • katemarianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      The day before yesterday (June 1) I went to look at the Golden Eagle
      nest in Redwood Valley. Two very large chicks were on the nest. Today
      I got an excited report that at least one of them was in the air,
      riding the currents high above the valley. My informant couldn't tell
      if the other one in the distance was an adult or a juvenile.

      Kate