Fwd: Bald Eagles

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2008
      Fri, 23 May 2008 -- I saw 2 adult BALD EAGLES flying overhead and calling
      at the Hopland Reservation today. They were probably a couple hundred
      feet above, just passing through; direction was from the ESE to WNW. I'm
      guessing they came from Lake County. The checklist for the nearby Hopland
      Research and
      Extension Center (where I work on my doctoral research) lists Bald Eagles
      as 'occasional' in the spring - i.e. not seen every spring season. --
      Emily Heaton