Bald Eagle along Highway 128

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2008
      This morning there was an almost full adult Bald Eagle (it looked like the
      head was not pure white, but we didn't get that good of look) perched in a
      tall tree along Highway 128 at mile marker 33. This is between Boonville
      and Yorkville and along Rancheria Creek not too far east of the Fish Rock
      Road turnoff.

      Ron

      Ron LeValley Photography
      Mendocino Coast Photographer Guild and Gallery
      301 North Main Street
      Fort Bragg California USA 95437
      Cell: 707/496-3326
      Gallery: 707/964-4706

      For a free natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, go to
      <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php>
      http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php