Brown Thrasher

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      I just posted 2 pictures of the Brown Thrasher found in Carolyn
      Kinet's Inglenook yard. Jim Havlena, Carolyn, and myself waited about
      20 minutes for it to show up. It totally intimidated the two Scrub-
      jays that were there. It acted very much like a woodpicker raising
      it's head and pounding it's bill into the ground.

      See contact information in Karen's post. I understand from Jim that
      they will be breaking out a good bottle of wine tonight.

      Richard Hubacek