Spaces Available -- Sun, 18 May Pelagic Trip!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:36 PM
      Reminder: Please check your calendar. We need your participation
      for Sun, 18 May. It is the MCAS Spring Pelagic Trip! Please send
      your check for $95 NOW.
      Make it payable to MCAS. Mail it to:

      K. Havlena -- Pelagic
      PO BOX 40
      Fort Bragg, CA 95437-0040

      Yes, the cost is only $95 per person. Please consider bringing
      a little cash as a tip for the Captain, Jason, and his crew member.
      They are suffering this year, due to no salmon season.

      This trip is only THREE WEEKS away. Please respond as soon
      as possible. Thanks very much.

      Karen Havlena PO Box 40, Fort Bragg, CA 95437-0040
      PH: 707-964-1280 Email: jkhavlena@...