Ferruginous Hawk and Slate Colored Junco

  • Justin Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      Hello Mendo County Birders
      Today on the way home from work at about 3:30 there was a
      Ferruginous Hawk on Pine Ave. just north of the mailboxes. It was
      perched the large oak tree behind the house adjacent to these
      mailboxes. There was also a Juev. Coopers Hawk in the same tree.
      When I arived home there was a Slate colored Junco at my feeder.
      That's all for now
      Good luck and Good birding.
      Justin Ward