4/8 Ukiah Cassin's Finch male

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 8:21 PM
      Greetings Mendobirders- A male CASSIN'S FINCH made 2 lengthy visits to our
      backyard feeders this evening. This is only the second time we have seen
      this bird in our yard, and the only other visit was when a pair came to the
      feeders in February, 1997. I got some serviceable photos of the bird
      feeding on the patio through the sliding-door glass, and you will not
      mistake them for the art of Messrs. LeValley and
      Matthiessen. Nevertheless, I will post them on Mendobirds when I get them
      off my very expensive camara/lens setup and fuss with them in
      whatever-you-call that editing software.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482

      cevaughn@...