Mid-Coast Report - 1/27

  • Matthew Matthiessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      Yesterday (Sun Jan 27) I spent the morning birding from Fort Bragg to
      MacKerricher. Saw the usual suspects but nothing unexpected. At Laguna
      Point were three ROCK SANDPIPERS, one RED-NECKED GREBE, and one first
      year THAYER'S GULL. At the end of Ward Ave were 10-12 BLACK SCOTERS and
      another RED-NECKED GREBE. Finally, at Glass Beach were 18 HARLEQUIN
      DUCKS roosting on their favorite rock at the south end of the beach.

      - Matthew Matthiessen