MCAS Pelagic Trip- Participants are Needed- This Means YOU**

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      MCAS' Spring pelagic trip will be held Sunday, 18 May. The cost
      is a very, very good deal at $95 per person.** We will sail from
      Noyo harbor in Fort Bragg aboard the Trek II. Departure time is
      8:00 AM with a return time of 3:00 PM. Leaders: Ron LeValley,
      Kerry Ross and George Chaniot.

      To reserve your spot, please mail a check, PAYABLE to MCAS
      for $95-each to: K. Havlena - Pelagic
      PO Box 40
      Fort Bragg, CA 95437-0040
      Important: Please include names(s) of participants, a mailing
      address, telephone and email address.
      Confirmations will be sent to you. Initial contact will be made
      with you prior to sending the confirmations. To repeat, please
      make your check payable to MCAS (not me). Thanks!

      ** SPECIAL NOTE: Due to very, high fuel costs and the shutdown
      of salmon season, we may have to ask for a fuel surcharge prior
      to boarding at the dock. Please bring a little cash with you
      ($15-20).
      Captain Jason has been so generous over the years to MCAS.
      We DO NOT want to have to cancel this trip. He and the Trek II
      need our support this year (both the May and September trips).

      Please send your checks NOW to reserve a spot and save
      this trip! Thank you very much.

      Karen Havlena jkhavlena@... 964-1280