3/28 Ukiah Calliope Hummingbird

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2008
      Greetings Mendobirders- Barbara and I watched a male CALLIOPE HUMMINGBIRD
      as it visited our feeders this afternoon from 4:30 until at least 7:30 when
      it became too dark to see anything. It was a bright, pleasant surprise on
      this gloomy afternoon.

      Chuck

      *********************************
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482

      cevaughn@...
    • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28
        Greetings Mendobirders- An adult male Calliope Hummingbird made several
        brief visits to our feeders late this evening. If it stays around, I will
        post it here.

        Chuck

        --
        Chuck and Barbara Vaughn