update on slate-colored junco

  • Barbara E. Dolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2008
      To all; the bird came on 3-21-08 at 7:30AM. Not seen 22nd or this AM,
      23rd.

      I have had 1 Pine Siskin on 22nd and 23rd. Lots happening in those
      trees, a PUFI sang for 3 hours today. Barbara, ukiah.

      WARNING: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify HIPAA@... by E-Mail and then destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged information.