White-throated Sparrow Still Here

  • rich_trissel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008
      Hello -

      The White-throated Sparrow I reported last week is still here (corner
      of Ford and Little Lake in Mendocino) and was last seen at 6p this
      evening (Tuesday) around the Blair House.

      The sparrow flock has grown and now includes 3 Fox Sparrows, a Spotted
      Towhee, 2 House Sparrows, a few Song Sparrows as well as the White-
      crowns and Golden-crowns mentioned previously -- a veritable sparrow
      convention!

      Good Birding,

      Rich