Sooty Grouse, White-throated Sparrow, Hooded Merganser

  • katemarianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2008
      I have some long-overdue reports. One White-throated Sparrow near Pomo
      CG at Lake Mendocino about two weeks ago; two Sooty Grouse west of
      Willits south of Hwy 20 right at the peak of the Willits Grade, and
      one Sooty Grouse on Ridgewood Ranch, reported by Marigold Klein. And
      one Hooded Merganser in the hidden lagoon immediately west of Rodman
      Slough along the Nice-Lucerne cut-off.

      Kate