California Towhee Continues on Coast - 9 March '08

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2008
      Hi-- The lonely, singing California Towhee was both feeding in
      the front yard and then sang from the rooftop this morning. I had
      not seen him since 28 Feb, so I thought he had changed locations.
      I suspect he spends much of his time at the south end of Ocean
      Meadows, where there is more cover. He has been seen over
      there (just about 150 yards to the south) several times.

      Karen Havlena
      Ocean Meadows/Ten Mile area
      North of Fort Bragg, CA