Blue Lakes Osprey

  • Jim Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon, I got to spend some time on the deck at
      Blue Lakes Lodge at the east end of Upper (western) Blue Lakes.
      An Osprey, or perhaps two, was working that end of the lake pretty
      diligently, hitting the water regularly and forcefully, a lot like a
      pelican.
      These nice balmy and calm days make for some nice viewing on the lake.