Shrike on Burris Lane

  • George Chaniot
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2008
      Fri, 22 Feb 2008 -- This afternoon I saw a shrike at the end of Burris
      Lane, Potter Valley on the edge of the vineyard to the north. It was
      sitting on the same fence post where Kelly Austin photographed a
      Northern Shrike last winter. Before I could get an identifying scope
      view it flew off west into the vineyard, and I could not refind it.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley, MEN, CA