2/15: Another Ukiah winter Western Tanager

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      Greetings, again, Mendobirders- As sort of a follow-up on Roger's report
      of a male Western Tanager visiting his Ukiah yard 2 weeks ago, we have
      watched a bright female visiting our yard yesterday afternoon and this
      morning. The bird has repeatedly visited our fruit trees to feed on apples
      we have been putting out through the winter. Including the bird on our
      CBC, this makes at least 3 Western Tanagers in the area this winter!

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482

      cevaughn@...