Fwd: Laysan Albatross info

  • Cindy Lieurance
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Mendobirders-

      Looks like the LAYSAN ALBATROSS Les and I observed from shore in San
      Francisco is not Al/Ross!

      Cindy Lieurance
      San Francisco CA U.S.A.

      --- In SFBirds@yahoogroups.com, "oside054" <stantoned11@...> wrote:

      There is speculation the Laysan albatross near Golden Gate was the Pt.
      Arena bird. I was in Pt Arena looking at the overwintering bird on
      Sunday, Feb. 10, between approximately 10AM and 11AM. A post here says
      a bird was in SF at 10:20 same day, therefore they can not be the same
      bird.

      Ed
      Oakland

      --- End forwarded message ---