Aleutian Cackling Geese

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9 7:05 PM
      At approx. 2:15 PM today there was a flock of 25-30 Aleutian Cackling
      Geese on the Fern Creek Pond (Casper Pond). The pond is in Casper,
      just east of Hwy. 1 on Fern Creek Rd.

      Richard Hubacek
    • Ron LeValley
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2015

        In the last 30 minutes I have had three flocks of Aleutian Cackling Geese fly south. One flock I only heard, the other two were about 100 and about 70 individuals. The goose migration is on.

        Ron LeValley

        Little River CA

      • Dave Bengston
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2015
          Ron,

          Yesterday, I did a Big Sit watch at Battery Point.  I estimate that 2500 Aleutians went past during the day.   I heard three other flocks that I did not even count.

          Dave Bengston
          On Oct 12, 2015, at 1:21 PM, 'Ron LeValley' ron@... [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          In the last 30 minutes I have had three flocks of Aleutian Cackling Geese fly south. One flock I only heard, the other two were about 100 and about 70 individuals. The goose migration is on.

          Ron LeValley

          Little River CA

        • Mike Curry