Long-tailed Duck & the House Wren - Ten Mile

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      This morning a still wintry, male Long-tailed Duck flew north
      with a flock of scoters just offshore of Ten Mile river mouth.

      Also, I relocated the out-of-place House Wren at the north
      end of Ocean Meadows Circle, about 100 yards from where
      it was a few weeks ago.

      Continuing to look at every gull I can find,
      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA