Little Valley Pond

  • Becky Stenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 9:59 AM
      While I don't ever seem to see more than a couple of birds on Little Valley Pond, it is usually new and interesting to me. Last week was a pair of Hooded Mergansers, wow, that big round white crest that appears and disappears is amazing. Yesterday I watched a Red-necked Grebe and was awed by how he could dive and resurface without causing the slightest riffle on the water.
      Becky Stenberg
      Glen Blair