2_5_2008 Al / Alice / Ross the Albatross update: Come see him!!!

  • point_of_fact
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      Our fine feathered buddy has been here every day recently, and a brief
      perusal of AccuWeather seems to indicate "Good Albatross Birding" this
      week.. I was lucky enough to see Al / Ross "running" and taking off
      again today; I posted some of the pics on http://pointarena.org/
      I hope I'm not boring any of you serious birders w/ these "Updates" but
      the window of opportunity is coming to an end... I re-posted Bob
      Keiffer's chart that shows the dates of arrival and departure, so it
      would seem as if anyone wanting to see a Laysan Albatross best get it
      in gear... or hope he returns yet again next year. Some nice folks from
      Great Britain today, happy to see our buddy...