2_3_2008 Al / Alice / Ross the Abatross update

  • point_of_fact
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Our favorite albatross has won me over... completely... as soon as
      conditions improved weather-wise and ocean-wise this morning our
      buddy was back; I checked the cove this morning, the weather being
      not too bad but the ocean acting gnarly... the ol' washing machine
      action where Al likes to hang out... hence, no Al... I went back
      down to the cove @ 2:00PM and there he was, bobbing around,
      seemingly happy as can be.

      I have taken some really pretty pics recently, which I'll post on my
      http://pointarena.org/ web site... (well, I think they're pretty :) )

      there have been some wonderful folks out visiting, looking to add a
      Laysan Albatross to their Life List... and IMHO, the next few days
      will be a great opportunity for anyone else who's interested to do
      the same... the weather report looks pretty good...

      Good Birding,

      Tom
      Point A