Black -Headed Grosbeak and Slate-colored Junco

  • Barbara E. Dolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Update; the Black-Headed Grosbeak continues to be seen at my feeder.
      Twice on 1-27-08 , once on 2-1-08 at 8:00am, and on Ground Hog Day
      2-2-08. Also visiting on 1-27-08 was a Female Slate-colored Junco. I
      thought it was gone with all the storms, then I also saw it return on
      2-2-08. I have had Slate-colored in the past on the dates of 2-7 and
      2-16 of past years. The latter stayed around until 3-6. bd/ukiah.

      WARNING: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify HIPAA@... by E-Mail and then destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged information.