MCAS Pelagic Trip - Sunday, May 18th

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      MCAS' Spring pelagic trip will be held on Sunday, May 18th. The cost is
      a very good deal at $95 per person.

      We will sail from Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg aboard the Trek II, departing
      at 8:00 AM and returning about 3:00 PM. To reserve your spot, please
      mail a check, PAYABLE TO MCAS, for $95-each to:

      K. Havlena - Pelagic Trip
      PO Box 40
      Fort Bragg, CA 95437-0040

      Important: Please include name(s) of participants, a mailing address,
      telephone number and email address.

      Confirmations will be sent out at a later date. Contact will be made
      with you prior to sending the confirmations. To repeat, please make
      your check payable to MCAS (not me). Thanks very much!

      Karen Havlena
      PO Box 40, Fort Bragg, CA 95437-0040
      707-964-1280