1_30_2008 Al / Alice / Ross the Abatross update:

  • point_of_fact
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      Our little buddy is back after having gone missing for the last few
      days, most likely because of the weather... I figure that he has a
      protected spot somewhere up the coast; at least that's the rumor among
      the surfers, and as flaky as they can be they do spend more time in the
      water than anybody... anyway, as of about an hour ago, 3:00PM,
      1_30_2008, he was out there bobbing around in his favorite spot...
      here's hoping that the weather stays decent, as several groups of
      people are coming out to see him, from places as far away as Mass (I
      won't even try to spell it :)) and Ireland... I've got a link to the
      local current and 5 day Accuweather site on my Point Arena site:
      http://pointarena.org/

      If you've never visited my site before, it has some pretty good pics of
      local scenery, and some pics of Al from my collection.