Bald Eagle, Boonville

  • Becky Stenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      Friday afternoon about 1:00 in the rain, there was a Bald Eagle sitting in an oak tree right near highway 128. It was about halfway between the 253 turnoff and the CDF station. I didn't spot it on my return trip yesterday afternoon.
      Speaking of Bald Eagles, does anyone know if the family of them has returned to the nest opposite the entrance to Paradise Cove on Hwy 20? I saw them a couple of times last winter, but have been disappointed in two trips past there this winter.

      Becky Stenberg
      Glen Blair