Black-headed Grosbeak still here

  • Barbara E. Dolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      Today at 7:30 am the bird was at my suet trying to get a meal. All my
      feeders were empty, so I quickly replenished. The bird returned at
      8:55am, to relish black oiled sunflower seeds. Also 3 Purple finches, 1
      a female, White-breasted nuthatch, Nuttals WP to the replenished suet,
      DE Juncos, a dozen or so, Lesser Goldfinch, 20, Stellar Jay, Western
      Scrub Jay, Spotted and CA Towhee joined the post storm feeding frenzy.
      Bd, Ukiah.

      WARNING: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify HIPAA@... by E-Mail and then destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged information.