Al / Alice / Ross the Albatross update...

  • point_of_fact
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2008
      Hi folks...

      Just a quicky update for all of you who follow the comings and
      goings
      of our favorite fryer... after a few days of being incognito, Al is
      back; if you come to the cove you'll see that he's hanging out a bit
      farther out from the shore than usual, about 60 - 70 yards west /
      northwest of the
      pier; a guess at best, but probably pretty close... there were some
      beautiful white heron / swan type birds @ Whiskey Shoals today...
      sorry
      for the ignorance, but I'm a total newbie... I took some pics (but
      had
      only a 135mmm lens) which I'll post @ my site http://pointarena.org/
      assuming they are decent; the pics, not the birds... it was a bit of
      stretch for that lens...

      Whiskey Shoals is about 4 miles south of Point A, just a short easy
      walk from HiWay #1... it's not marked, but one of these days I'll
      post
      directions...

      Birding is a lot of fun... who'd a thunk it?¿?¿

      Peace,
      Tom