Godwit Days April 17-23, Aleutian Goose Festival March 28-30, 2008

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      Dear Birders,

      I wanted to make sure everybody knew that the Godwit Days and Aleutian Goose
      Festival have their web pages up and running. We already have a good number
      of sign ups. Certain trips often fill up fast so if you are interested
      please check us out. Lots of new boat trips this year and a new sooo-per
      deluxe fully catered week, based up at Lost Man Creek at the Redwood
      Adventures Cabins (Thurs-Weds).

      www.godwitdays.com <http://www.godwitdays.com/>
      www.aleutiangoosefestival.org <http://www.aleutiangoosefestival.org/>

      Yours Rob

      Robert W. Hewitt

      Wildlife Biologist - LBJ Enterprises

      Eureka, California

      (w) 707-442-0339, (cell) 707-496-4834, (fax) 707-269-0632, (home)
      707-269-0271

      Chairman, Godwit Days Not-for-Profit Corporation

      www.godwitdays.com

      April 19-21, April 2008

      "Birds from The Redwoods to Humboldt Bay"

      "Keynote, reception, bird fair and boat tours"