Cackling Goose at Ten Mile River

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      Erica Fielder called to report a minima race Cackling Goose
      in her driveway above the north side of the Ten Mile River
      bridge late morning today.
      I spoke with Erica about the goose about 5-pm after being
      away from home all day. When I went over to the bridge,
      the goose had gone on its way. It was not in the vicinity
      of the bridge at bridge level or on the water.

      For Erica Fielder
      K Havlena
      Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, CA