Bald Eagle seen at mouth of Gualala River

  • jackson_us
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      It was just reported to me by birder Connie Shimbor that an adult Bald
      Eagle was seen last Saturday, Dec. 22nd. flying over and around the
      mouth of the Gualala River. Connie says it was seen by many people. She
      said that last year a Bald Eagle spent several months around the mouth
      of the Jenner River. To quote Connie, "We're hoping we have our own
      national symbol here this winter. Keep your eyes open." Always good
      advice, don't you think?!
      Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay