Point Arena re: Al / Alice

  • point_of_fact
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I'm a newbie here @ Mendobirds... I live 1 mile from the Arena Cove
      and
      have been shooting pictures of what's what there for the last few
      years.

      As the years have gone by I've been more and more interested in the
      albatross who graces us w/ his/her presence every winter for the
      last
      14 (?) years, and my collection of pics has grown... this year I've
      been more attentive to Al's shenanigans and have been lucky enough
      catch a take off and landing, along w/ some beautiful shots showing
      off
      his/her beauty.

      So, I'll share... I couldn't figure out how to post any pics here on
      Mendobirds, so I wrote a quicky web page so you all can see some of
      my
      pics... it's way funky, but hopefully I'll have time to fancify it
      soon.

      Here's the web url:

      http://www.pointarena.org/

      Hope you like it, and maybe one day we'll meet on the pier.

      Tom Reid,
      Point A