Hawk Part 2

  • jarlyus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001
      "Our" RT Hawk moved around a bit overnight, made a flight of about 50
      feet this morning, then disappeared in the area of a large, safe
      field. I'll keep looking for it. We got it to eat a window-kill
      quail, some beef and some beef heart, about a half pound in all;
      hopefully this was the nutrition it needed.
      I did talk to Kathy Ortiz, Penny Seaman's Willits counterpart, and to
      a lady here in Potter who has worked some with Penny (hence the beef
      heart).
      We'll probably never know what happened, but I am comfortable with
      not capturing the bird; flying away was what we wanted anyway.