White-throated Sparrow in Fort Bragg

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      Thursday, December 13, 2007.
      A late-posted follow-up to Karen's sighting: "My" White-throated Sparrow (adult) returned to our yard in Fort Bragg on Sunday, December 9. I was beginning to fear the bird would not return. We have had at least one WTSP spend the winter in our yard (near the edge of Pudding Creek) for each of the three winters we have owned this house. Lesser Goldfinch numbers at our thistle feeder have increased only slightly since mid-summer.