Bullock's Oriole PHOTOS

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2001
      Hi!

      I took the last photos of the roll yesterday, and wouldn't you know,
      they were the ones that turned out the best. I am NOT a photographer by
      any means, but here they are. The silouhette was taken while the bird
      was in the bush below my feeders from inside my apartment (as all of
      them were, in fact), and while she had a piece of nut in her beak.

      Hope you enjoy them!

      Feather