Varied Thrush - 3 Dec 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      This AM while driving east on Branscomb Rd, Jim and I saw at
      least one Varied Thrush with a small group. Some, or all, of
      the other 5-6 birds could also have been Varied Thrushes. The
      location is between mile markers 3.00 and 3.65 at the west
      end of Branscomb Rd, north of Westport.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA