House Wren & Harris's Sparrow Continue 1 Dec, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      The House Wren was in the yard across from us on Ocean Meadows
      Circle. It was missing yesterday, so I was glad to see it this AM.
      The Harris's Sparrow is also still at the north side of our yard near
      the lone pine and low hedge. This is halfway around the circle on
      the inner side.

      Karen Havlena
      Ocean Meadows/Ten Mile area
      North of Fort Bragg, CA