Al not present on Wednesday afternoon

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Wednesday evening, November 28, 2007.
      I visited Arena Cove about 4:00 this afternoon and stayed until after sunset, but did not see the Laysan Albatross. None of the surfers I spoke with had seen him that day, either. Better luck next time.
      Other good sightings from the pier included close-up views of a Red-necked Loon, Red-necked Grebes, and White-winged Scoters.