HREC Y-b Sapsucker

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Greetings Mendobirders- A male Yellow-bellied Sapsucker made a brief
      visit to some sap wells in a red berry bush just outside the lab
      window at HREC this morning. A Red-breasted Sapsucker, apparently
      the rightful proprietor of the wells, ran him off and I haven't seen
      him since. That is a new bird for the Center. If anyone is
      interested in a follow-up on the presence/absence of this bird, let
      me know off list and I will let you know if he returns.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482

      cevaughn@...