RE: [Mendobirds] good bird day-vireo question

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
      Hi Lynn,

      I am guessing that your birds are Yellow-rumped Warblers of the Audubon's
      type, very common in the winter in our area and in Redwood Valley R(V?)

      Ron

      Ron LeValley Photography

      Mendocino Coast Photographer Guild and Gallery

      301 North Main Street

      Fort Bragg California USA 95437

      Cell: 707/496-3326

      Gallery: 707/964-4706

      www.LeValleyPhoto.com <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/>

      Ron@...

      For a free natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, click on
      http://levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php

      _____