My mystery bird

  • seastar555
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      On December 12, I was visited by a beautiful buff-colored bird, that I
      have been unable to identify. I think it might have been what Feather
      observed, an immature Oriole. I got a very good look at this bird, and
      have been obsessing over it ever since. Any one have any ideas or
      possibilites? I counted 45 Great Egrets at the Garcia on Saturday.