Pudding Creek

  • fred_andrews99
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      11/5/07 at Pudding Creek, 12:20 p.m. to 1:20 p.m.

      I first saw a female American Kestrel perched high on a telephone wire.

      I also sighted:

      Western Gulls, American Coots, Common Ravens, Turkey Vultures,
      Mallards, a Snowy Egret, a Great Egret, a pair of American Wigeons, a
      a pair of Surf Scoters, Rock Doves and an an immature White-Crowned
      Sparrow. As I was getting ready to leave, I noticed a large raptor
      flying overhead. It was a Red-tailed hawk that flew accross to the
      east side of Hwy 1 and perched a top a monterey cypress. Quite a
      sight.

      Fred Andrews