white-throated sparrow

  • Barbara E. Dolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      To all; I finally got to see in good light this morning a
      White-throated sparrow that joined the 9 Golden-crowns and 2 Dark-eye
      Juncos at my yard feeding area. It started a loud call at 6:15AM. This
      was not a tan striped form as we saw at our Clearlake Field Trip . New
      yard bird for me. Barbara Dolan

      WARNING: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify HIPAA@... by E-Mail and then destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged information.