Double Crested Cormorants are back

  • Elaine Lindelef
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      I saw my first double-crested cormorant of the fall, a juvenile,
      yesterday above the Russian River in Potter Valley. It's funny how
      in the spring they're so plentiful that I get a little bored with them,
      but I missed having big birds in the trees all summer.

      I also got a pretty nice and very lucky photo of a flock of wood
      ducks flying over me that I've added to my Potter Valley album.

      Elaine Lindelef
      Potter Valley