Re: [Mendobirds] One More Humble Species for the Coast

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2007
      But I *like* Marbled Godwits!

      Got some shots of some the other day at Pudding Creek Beach, eating worms. If anyone would like to see them, please e mail me privately.

      Feather

      Karen Havlena <jkhavlena@...> wrote:
      Hi --- I forgot to mention the 4 Marbled Godwits that I have been
      studying for days at the mouth of Ten Mile River. Not one of them
      will turn into something better.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, Cal

    • Randy Little
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2007
        Karen's post reminded me of a chance meeting with Rich
        Stallcup at Point Reyes a few years ago.

        I asked him if he'd "seen anything good" that day.
        His reply was, "It's all been good. We just see some
        of it more regularly than others!"

        Randy Little
        Milpitas, CA

        Randy Little