Plover sp.

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      This morning at Pudding Creek's northern part of the beach (behind the hotels) I saw a plover that I cannot id.

      It was overall very dark with white under the tail on the belly, but the breast and belly were mainly very dark, white eye stripe and a bit of white around the bill, but had black primaries.

      Was this a molting Black-bellied? I got some photos, but they didn't turn out. IF one of them did, I will post a link to it later.

      Feather