Coastal Red-breasted Nuthatch 9/6/07

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      This morning, I heard a very, vocal Red-breasted Nuthatch in some
      conifers alongside Ten Mile River. A post on another listserv mentioned
      that many RBNU have been seen in the Northeast US and may be a
      sign of a good flight year. We will have to wait and see.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
        I was just in Oregon and saw and heard many RBNU's, and then heard them
        in CA on the way home along Hwy 3 and Hwy 36.