apology

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Dear Mendobirds Members,

      I apologize for the multiple auto reply emails you all must have gotten
      from me. I had never set up auto reply before and didn't think about
      its effect on listservs. I don't understand why there was an
      attachment, and why at least one person got them all in a batch on the
      same day.

      I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

      Kate